Get To Know When And How Should You Wash Your Hands
Handwashing is one of the best practices to protect yourself and your family from getting sick.
The Spread Of Germs
To keep healthy, washing hands is very essential. Is saves you from many respiratory and diarrheal infections. Germs can easily travel from one surface to another. For instance:
- Touching your eyes, mouth, and nose with unwashed hands
- Eating food with unwashed hands
- Touching surfaces or objects that have germs on them
- Blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing into hands and then touching other people’s hands or common objects
When To Wash Your Hands?
- While preparing food
- Before and after eating food
- Before and after accompanying someone who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers
- After coughing and sneezing
- After touching an animal
- After handling garbage
Washing hands over and over again can lead to severe dryness. That is why a water less hand wash like ionSURE should always be used to get rid of dry chapped hands. It is safe for the entire family.